Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you're having a great weekend. Just wanted to post my review/recommendation for the new Sephora Calypso Soul palette- it's awesome! It really strikes me as a great gift item- and that's why I added it to my list of Mother's Day Shopping Ideas in a recent video.
I love the fact that this 5-color palette could give you a traditional smokey eye- but you also have a couple of fun colorful shades to play with. These are also VELVETY soft shades- kind of different from some Sephora brand eyeshadows I've tried in the past. They actually remind of my Smashbox shadows- plus the packaging is SO cute!!
The cost is $32 on Sephora.com... click this link for more details
- Step 1: Go all over the lid with the shimmery white shade
- Step 2: Apply the turquoise blue shade on the outer half of the lid and into the crease
- Step 3: To better define the outer V, use the charcoal grey shade on the outer half of the crease, this will do interesting things to the blue- keeping the blue-ish tone but making it deeper.
- Step 4: Use the charcoal shade with a liner brush- it can serve as your lower liner
- Step 5: Highlight with the second lightest shade in the palette- it's gold-toned
- Step 6: Liner upper lashline with black pencil liner
- Step 7: Apply mascara & false lashes for added drama!
Have a great day everyone!