Daily Makeup Survey by Beauty Broadcast!
Hey everyone! This is just a fun makeup-related survey created here on Beauty Broadcast- feel free to copy & paste and answer these questions on your own blog! Let me know through the comments section if you use it- so I can see your answers! Might be a fun feature to periodically post on your blog :D
Pic of me reading the news this morning! Feel free to post your "Face of the Day" alongside the survey!
DAILY MAKEUP SURVEY
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
1:45 a.m. (I anchor a morning newscast)
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
My $1 ELF eyelash curler
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
Yes- My Sonia Kashuk half-strip of lashes
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Listened to ABC's World News Now and drank a protein shake
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Made my liquid liner too thick by accident
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Not really, but usually it's Robin Meade on news days
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
tweezing my eyebrows
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
applying lip color. I do it right at the end and switch shades daily, so it's a nice little surprise
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look? eyeliner/false lashes. and bronzer. :)
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
Neutral, with the exception of a plummy/brick red shade
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid- Revlon Colorstay
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
makeup first, then hair
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
I always take certain products with me in a makeup bag to touch-up before the newscast
15. When did you finish your makeup?