Hard Candy Makeup at Wal-Mart!
- "In the Shadows" Eye shadow trio in Flower Girl... this neutral palette opens up like a book, and has sort of a cardboard feel to the packaging-very lightweight. I would have liked to see a little more color payoff with these shadows- but for an everyday neutral look, it's definitely something I can use. I love the taupe shade in this palette. Also- BONUS product! You get a mini (and I mean MINI) Kohl eyeliner! It's strapped right on to the palette :)
- "Painted Lady" lipstick in Crush... probably the cutest lipstick I own. Not only do the caps of all these lipsticks have their own unique design (this one has clovers and horseshoes on it)-- but they have the most adorable little ribbon tail! (may make it easier to find when you're digging in your purse!) The lipstick doesn't have the best staying power- but it feels great on the lips and has a gorgeous golden-coral tone. A nice everyday shade- and would look great with bronzed skin.
- "Nobody's Perfect" Concealer Palette in Fair... yeah- more cuteness here. You are supplied with six different shades to even out your skintone. 3 are typical skin-tone shades, and then you get a green, yellow, and light pink. I am actually pretty impressed with the coverage of these concealers considering how light they feel on the skin! Many people dont want to cake a lot of product on their undereye area- and with this you can cover your circles and it doesn't look obvious. This was 8 bucks by the way... it comes with a little tiny brush- which might be good for spot concealing zits- but not big enough for the undereye area.
- "Balm Girls" Tinted lip balm in Elise... These little pear shaped lip balms are packaged in little boxes- each one with a different girl on it. So cute! I was hoping more color would come through when I used this product, but it was basically clear with just the slightest hint of light pink. For people who have really naturally pigmented lips- this shade wouldn't show up at all. I'm interested to see what some of the brighter colors would do.
- "Ginormous Lash" mascara in Carbon Black... I had high hopes for this! The tube itself is big and just makes you feel like it's going to work wonders... despite the rubber cone-shaped brush that made it very easy to coat every lash- I didn't feel like they were very volumized, let alone "Ginormous"... keep in mind this is just my initial reaction- I've only used this mascara once.
- "Plumping Serum" volumizing lip gloss in All American Girl... This is a neutral/mauve toned sheer gloss. I like the feel on my lips... not too sticky, yet it doesn't run all over the place. I can't say I noticed any major plumping- not big tingle or anything like that- but I like the sheer, natural color- especially over my Wet & Wild lipliner #666 Brandywine. Will continue to wear it... even though it didn't really "plump" my lips.
Hopefully you've gotten a sense of some of the items available in the Hard Candy brand- now available at Wal-Mart. Have you tried anything yet, and if so, what did you think? I'll keep you posted with future product reviews from this brand! Thanks for stopping by the blog! :D