If you had to pick 1 lip gloss...
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush
- C.O. Bigelow
- (3-way tie) Lancome, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips
Since I asked the question, it's only fair that I come up with an answer too, right? After spending far too much time trying to pick just ONE lipgloss... I am confident in my choice. Pictured above is Jordana Pretty Shine Lip Gloss in Lovely. It's a brand available at Walgreens, and items in that brand are usually 2 for $3. Why did I pick this shade?
- It's almost always with me in my purse
- It has a gorgeous shine and shimmer
- Consistency is slightly thick, but not sticky... lasts a decently long time
- Overall, it looks pretty neutral but at times appears to have the slightest berry undertone
- It's the shade I'll put on if I haven't yet picked out an outfit because I know it will look good with everything
- It's cheap
- Clearly- it's loved. The label has been completely rubbed off.
I have so many- too many- lipglosses in my collection. I have some light nudes that I LOVE. I have some reds and deep plums that are wonderful as well. But if I had to pick just one and throw everything else out... this Jordana lipgloss is the one that I'd have to pick. Now that I've forced myself to think about this somewhat depressing situation... I'll revert back to my world of enough lipgloss to doll-up a small army. Have a fantastic day!