Just for fun- I posed this question on my Beauty Broadcast Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/beautybroadcast ... The thought came to me when I was searching for a pen in my purse and kept pulling out either an eyeliner or lip liner... at that moment, I thought- wow, you know you're obsessed with makeup when something like this happens. I thought it'd be fun to hear your take, and I was thoroughly entertained while reading your comments! Many made me laugh out loud, or think- I thought I was the only one who did that! LOL :) At the time I'm writing this, there were 75 comments- so I picked some of my faves to post here...
- "You empty out your underwear drawer to make room for more makeup. :)" -Dania
- "When bonding with your two year old is watching Makeup Tutorials together and she calls it 'painting'" -Laura
- "You're in hospital and you send your mother to MAC to get the new collection." -Alison
- "When you have a weekly/monthly budget (as if it's a necessity like groceries). I'm guilty of that." -Elena
- "When you buy more mascara, even when your old mascasa is still fresh!" -Misty
- "When you hide packages that come in the mail from your husband and hope he never notices the exponential growth in you collection (guilty again)!" -Cynthia
- "When your down and sad makeup is the only thing that makes you happy..(.i mean it)" -Sirsha
- "...you HAVE to do "the rounds" at the drugstore even if you were there just yesterday." -Jacqueline
- "When you spend hours watching make up tutorials on youtube and u are notoriously known for getting in trouble for putting on make up in class : / lol." -Katelyn
- "When you also join beauty broadcast on facebook....." -Louise
Have you joined Beauty Broadcast on Facebook? You should! You can share tips & pictures, ask questions, and get updates on the latest BB videos and blogs. Get a Facebook account started (if you don't have one already), head to the Beauty Broadcast page, and click "Become a Fan"! Have a great day everyone!