- Prime the lid with a shadow primer (I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Pack a bold matte purple shadow onto the lid, blending into the crease as well
- Deepen the crease & outer V with a rich black shadow
- Brighten the look- with a light touch, use a matte fuscia shade to blend over the outer border of your shadow look (leaving space between the shadow and the eyebrow)
- Highlight under the brow and the tear duct area with any shimmery white shade
- Line the upper lashline with a black liquid liner, and define the bottom lash line using a black shadow and an angled liner brush.
- Complete the look with mascara... or false lashes for extra drama! Pup is wearing Andrea Mod Lash #53
Fun Facts about Pup!
- Pup is an incredible artist, and also teaches high school art
- The seasonal Reese's Peanut Butter products (PB eggs, pumpkins, etc.)... Pup loves them
- Pup is a fan of the band U2 and has created a number of U2 cartoon images
- Pup is a nickname that I've used for her ever since I was a small child!
- She's a wonderful cook. She's always preparing a wide range of gourmet meals!
- Pup has a loving husband named Jeff!
- My sister is incredibly smart, loves to read, and will always win at Trivial Pursuit!
- Today someone at work said, "she does art, AND she cooks too?" I responded, "She's pretty much a Renaissance woman."
Want more Pup? She talks about her artwork, cooking, and more at her blog: http://www.alizarine.typepad.com/
Thanks for stopping by!