Needless to say, over the past few weeks I've purchased ALL of the fat-tastic products (available in drugstores for $6 or so)... the mousse, non-aerosol hairspray, and root-boosting spray. All of these products claim to give your hair in "instant collagen infusion". And according to the website, they'll give you "scrumptious body". I have not tasted the product to be able to confirm or deny that claim. :) This is not really a full review, but more of a status update on how I'm liking these products....
- The non-aerosol hairspray was featured in my most recent Shopping List Ideas video. It's not so much a strong-hold hairspray, as something I just spritz on before styling to add some texture and lift. For that purpose, I'm still loving it!
- And the mousse... I've been putting a small amount (I've learned it only takes a little) in mostly dry hair (you could do it on wet hair too), and then blow drying upside down. I really do notice INSTANT body, and it makes my fine, often static-prone hair much easier to work with as I use a curling iron or other styling tools. And maybe it's just the lack of humidity in the air... but my hair has been holding a curl and staying "fat" -- with less teasing than usual!
- As for the root-boosting spray... I really haven't tried this enough to tell you anything for sure. It's very likely this is a product that you could use in place of the mousse (or vice versa)... the spray would be more lightweight, so if you felt the mousse was too much product- this may work. But, like I said, I need to try it more. Probably tomorrow!
I will keep you posted on my quest for "Fat-tastic" hair!
For now, a new blog feature that you'll find quite random.... my Daily Nuggets!
- I've posted a blog, a video, and went grocery shopping today. And went to work. Feeling productive!
- I'm sure this phase will pass eventually, but I'm kind of obsessed with buying Cupcake the tastiest-sounding Fancy Feast cat food possible. Today she ate "White meat chicken and cheddar cheese souffle with garden greens." Sounds better than anything I've had lately!
- Been feeling extra grateful for Tyler. He's been super supportive of my online beauty endeavors & jokes that he'll one day be my "manager" LOL
- Healthy Choice Chicken & Rice soup is one of the few really healthy soups that is actually delicious.
- I think fall is becoming my favorite season.
- With an array of different shampoos at my fingertips, I've been reaching for Tyler's giant bottle of Green Apple Suave, of all things. It smells good!! Do I need to justify this further?
- It's always hard to leave a warm bed with Tyler & Cupcake in it at 1:30 freakin' AM... but this week it's been tougher than usual. Not sure why.
- I have a major urge to go shopping this weekend.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!!