As you can see, this is a very multi-dimensional nail polish. (Don't you love how I've photographed this fantastic nail polish atop my dull grey sweatpants? LOL). Depending on how the polish catches the light, it can look green, gold, purple, or pink. In these pictures I'm wearing 2 coats, and hadn't yet applied a top coat. The first coat went on surprisingly thick, and looked more greenish. (could've stopped at one coat) Then with the second coat, the purple came out more. I love how smoothly it went on, and how dense the sparkle is. It's not a big chunky glitter, but rather, a fine shimmer that is so pretty. It didn't try super fast... pretty average in terms of drying time.
Hard Candy polishes also come with cute heart-shaped rings!
Will the quality of a creamy shade be just as good as this sparkly one?
Next time I do my nails, I'll try "Sky"- pictured below.
- Cupcake is laying on her back, arms outstretched, on my lap- as I type this.
- Cupcake fell into the bathtub today. I don't think she's as excited about water as she once was!
- I spent most of yesterday evening/night trying to upload my latest YouTube video. Turns out there were issues with my Macbook Pro & our old wireless router. Got a new one today & it's all good now!
- The Rams are going to lose the football game.
- Had a blast with the twins (Tyler's sisters) when they stayed the night Friday. Going to attempt a "twin tutorial" over Thanksgiving weekend if there's time.
- I'm pretty awesome at Wal-Mart's self checkout
- I plan to leave my fall/Thanksgiving decor up until Thanksgiving is over. That's just how I roll.
Have a great week everyone & thanks for stopping by!