Emily Awards... What did you think?
Cupcake with a cupcake bank I found for $10 at Target!
Hi everyone!! How are you? I must say, the past week has been one of the most hectic in my YouTube career! These Emily Awards have taken more thought and editing than pretty much anything else I've done. When I haven't been shooting or editing... I've just been thinking about what my favorites would be! I have to admit... I've neglected doing much cooking, working out, or housework while this series has been happening. I'm looking forward to getting some balance back in my life between this, my full time job, and everything else!
Anyway, I just wanted to get some feedback about a few different things while the Emily Awards are fresh in your mind. It'll help them to continue to improve next year! :) Feel free to answer these in the comments section if you have time! THANK YOU!
- Do you like the awards being separated into different videos?
- Do you like having high end and drugstore favorites?
- Are there any product categories you felt were left out/not enough of?
- Any other suggestions?
Thanks SO MUCH for watching these videos! I just realized that if you watched all four... you watched close to an hour's worth of videos!
- Cupcake is on Twitter. She is sassy and can be a diva at times!
- I now have a Keurig coffee maker. It's so quick!
- Tyler & I have finished season 3 of Mad Men (the last set we had) and WE NEED MORE! We are so addicted.
- Our morning show is doing a "Behind the Scenes" blog series on each member of the team.
- I miss my family.
- I need to re-evaluate my home decor now that the Christmas stuff is down.
- I am really close to 100,000 subscribers on YouTube... this excites me!