My mom is in her 60's, and with her life experience, she can definitely answer some questions that I can't when it comes to makeup, or just life in general! She was also a cosmetologist (more on the business she was in with her sister in another video!), so she has some background in beauty. It's a common interest we share, and while my mom is a little hesitant about being on camera, I think she has tons to offer.
Recently on the Beauty Broadcast Facebook page, I asked what sorts of videos you'd like to see with my mom. We'll try to shoot some whenever we get together. But if you have questions or any other ideas, you can also email Mom- firstname.lastname@example.org ...you can also send ideas through me on Twitter- a great way to stay in touch.
- Happy Valentine's Day! Fun Fact: today marks 10 years since Tyler & I started dating!
- We ate a late lunch at O'Charley's today due to my early bedtime. I got grilled shrimp & sweet potato fries :)
- I'm a firm believer that if you don't have a traditional "valentine", friends and family can be some of the dearest valentines around.
- I am so grateful to those who spend time reading my blogs & watching my videos. It's really unbelievable when you start thinking about it.
- Cupcake was especially "chatty" today. It's as if she was telling me exactly what type of food she wanted in her dish.
- Keurig coffee maker came in HUGE for fixing hot chocolate & coffee for Mom & Dad while they were visiting.
- Someone mentioned in the comments section of a recent video that I've looked tired lately. Well honey, I am tired.
- Daily Nuggets is extra long today... I think it's therapeutic :)