New Skincare Routine!
Hey everyone! Finally getting around to updating my skincare routine! If you're like me & you like to try lots of different products... sometimes it's hard to settle down to a regular routine! The items I've included in my latest video are definitely some of my favorites... and they're pretty much all really affordable! FYI: I have combination skin that tends to get a bit oily around the T-zone.
all products are available at the drugstore unless otherwise noted...
- Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser
- Boots Expert Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover Pads (Target)
- Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
- Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizer SPF 15
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller
- Clean & Clear Persagel (as needed)
- Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths (oily/combo)
- Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel Cream
- Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub
- Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Avocado & Oatmeal
- CoverGirl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30
Other Products I've Tested & Like!
- Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream, Serum, and Light Moisturizer (Target)
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15
- Lancome High Resolution Refill 3x Moisturizer & Eye Cream (Department Store)