Not a teen? These tips will put you on your way to a quick, natural look that's also inexpensive. I'll probably do a video tutorial showing these steps as well! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, and WELCOME to anyone who's new! :)
*NEW* a video tutorial showing the steps I taught at the Teen Conference!
How to develop a makeup routine that's quick, easy, and inexpensive!
- Tinted Moisturizer (a light base, that's really 2 products in one!)
-Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer
- Concealer (apply lightly where you need it, blend with fingers)
-Revlon PhotoReady Concealer Stick
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer (this brand is only at Wal-Mart)
- Powder (dust lightly all over- especially the T-zone)
-ELF Translucent Mattifying Powder (Target, eyeslipsface.com)
- Bronzer/Blush (A light dusting of bronzer all over and blush on the apples of cheeks)
-ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer (Target, eyeslipsface.com)
-Cover Girl Cheekers Blush
- Eye Primer/Shadow (a natural daytime look can be achieved with just 1 or 2 shades!)
-Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer (Sally Beauty Supply)
-Wet 'n Wild eyeshadows, or Cover Girl eyeshadows
- Soft Liner (Apply close to the lashline and smudge for a natural effect)
-Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner
-Revlon Colorstay Pencil eyeliner
- Mascara (Wiggle the brush back & forth to really make it work)
-Maybelline One by One Mascara
-L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Lips (A tinted lip balm is effortless to use!)
-Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm (Sally Beauty Supply)
Take it up a notch for special events!
- Shadow Contouring (adding a deeper shade to the crease instantly kicks up the look)
- Smokey Liner (give the eyeliner a little extra smudge under the lower lashline)
- Give the Face a Glow (apply highlight powder to cheekbones- check out Physician's Formula Happy Booster face powder)
In our teen makeup session, we also discussed how to find the right products in the drugstore and save money in the process! All of that information was from a past blog post on BeautyBroadcast.net titled "5 Tips for Drugstore Makeup Shopping"... one of my very favorite blogs that I've done! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and I hope this info is helpful to you as you build your makeup routine! A special thank you to Katie Walls for serving as my model for today's session! She looked gorgeous!