Island Mirage Eyes!
Hey everyone! Many people have asked for a spring-inspired eye makeup look, and I've come up with something I hope you'll love! It involves tones of bronze, orange, and pink! :) Hope you like my Island Mirage eye tutorial! :)
Special tips for achieving this look:
- Use larger crease brushes to get a soft & seamless blend with these warm tones
- Using a dark liner on the waterline keeps the whites of the eyes looking white, which sometimes warm colors like orange & pink can detract from.
- To soften your liner, create a somewhat wide line with powder first, then top with liquid very close to the lash line. For more on this technique, visit Alba's channel- she has some great ideas.
- Keep lips nude or neutral so they don't clash with the eyes :)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (sephora.com)
- Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Bronze (qvc.com)
- Coastal Scents Mirage 88 Eyeshadow Palette (coastalscents.com)
- Mally Evercolor Starlight Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx (qvc.com)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner (drugstore)
- Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara (drugstore)
- Coastal Scents Whimsical Lashes- Plush (coastalscents.com)
- Nail polish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine
- Earrings: Claire's
- Gold/Peach ring: Forever 21
- Coral Shirt: Target (a year or 2 ago)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & have a great day!!