My ALL ELF Face of the Day!
- I first smoothed on my Tinted Moisturizer all over my face (under review)
- Using a couple of different shades, I used the concealer on my under-eye area (under review)
- I lightly dusted the Translucent Mattifying powder under my eyes to set my concealer, and also around my T-Zone
- At the very end of my makeup routine, I used the HD powder and then the Mist & Set (under review).
- I swirled a large powder brush in the warm bronzer to combine all the shades and dusted that all over my face.
- With my fingers, I blended the cream blush into the apples of my cheeks (under review).
- To enhance the staying power, I dusted a coordinating powder blush on top of the cream blush.
- The Healthy Glow bronzer has some shimmer- I often like to use this to warm up my neck/collarbone area.
Eyes & Lips
- I smoothed the mineral eyeshadow primer all over my lids
- From the eyeshadow palette, I used a light pink on the inner part of my lids and under my brow. I used a deeper rosy pink on the outer part of the lid, and blended it up into the crease, along with just a hint of purple.
- I used the navy blue cream liner (under review) on my upper lashline, and the outer part of my lower lashline. I lightly applied some navy shadow over the top.
- The one ELF product I don't have right now is MASCARA! :( So I had to use another brand for that.
- On my lips, I used the rosy colored Moisture-Care lip color... lightly blotting the shimmery light pink shadow on top for some added glow.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Again, any product that says "under review" is something I'm currently testing, and plan to reviw it soon! :) Many of the other products have already been featured in reviews here and there! Have a great day!