Hey everyone! Hope your week is off to a good start! I posted a new video yesterday that I am so excited about! :) Initially, I planned to do a video sharing my favorite MAC lipsticks... but to take it a step further, I made it my mission to find drugstore dupes for each of my favorites! It wasn't easy, but I'm very happy with the dupes I found in my collection! It took a lot of swatching (my arm looked SCARY afterward!) but it was worth it! Something I noticed is that you can't just judge the outside appearance of the lipstick itself when you're comparing... sometimes the swatch will come off more (or less) similar than you think! One more thing-- I shot a tutorial on the look I'm wearing in this video- you can expect to see that this week!
Favorite MAC Lipsticks + Drugstore Dupes
MAC Angel ♥ ELF Lipstick in Classy
MAC Creme Cup ♥ Maybelline Shine Sensational in Born With It
MAC Viva Glam II ♥ L'oreal Colour Riche in Fairest Nude
MAC Viva Glam V ♥ Rimmel Moisture Renew in Sunset
MAC Speed Dial ♥ Revlon Colorburst in Carnation
MAC Craving ♥ Maybelline Shine Sensational in Party Pink
- I got an iPhone!!! And I love it. It's definitely life-changing.
- It's a dreary, rainy day here in southern IL. But I can use a break from the heat... not that it was sweltering here over the weekend, but our AC needs to be looked at!
- Cupcake has found a new napping spot... under my bottom rack of clothes in my closet.
- I got a few new Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works over the weekend- one looks just like a strawberry! Adorable! :)
- I answered some questions on Formspring today. I kind of like the randomness of the questions!
- Over the weekend I did my very first BlogTV!! It was just a test, since I'd never done it before. I'll give more notice before I do it next time. I think you can actually go to the site & subscribe. I had a BLAST! :D