This Throwback video isn't super old (it aired on August 30, 2010), but it is very relevant because I've been getting so many questions about false eyelashes lately! Seriously, in the past week I've directed 6 people to this video, and if people that pass me in the grocery store ask about my lashes- I mention this product- Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive!
This stuff is life changing!! Ever since I first tried this lash glue, I haven't used another kind. It really makes the difference in applying lashes, giving you such ease in application. One of the biggest obstacles I used to have was getting just the right amount of glue on the lash strip. If you get too little, your lashes don't stay on. If you get too much, it's a goopy mess on your lashline and the globs of dried glue look really unnatural! No problems with this glue!! In the video I do 2 swipes, but since that time- I've realized I really only need one swipe and my lashes will stay ALL DAY LONG. I also mention some favorite false eyelashes in this video- look for an updated video from me sharing all of my favorite styles! :) And if you need tips on caring for your false eyelashes- CLICK HERE.
- 2 blogs AND a video in one day? Woop woop!
- It was great seeing my parents over the weekend- we had a wonderful time. I miss them now!
- Heated up half of a BBQ sandwich from yesterday and it was still fantastic.
- It's been a pretty gloomy day around here! And chilly too. I've been under a blanket & drinking hot chocolate.
- Cupcake has also been napping under a blanket. No hot chocolate though.
- I have new Wallflowers to put in around the house! I always get excited about putting new ones in. It's the little things in life, I guess! haha
- Did boxing on the x-box Kinect with dad over the weekend- I'm so sore now!