Enter: Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow pads! These little packets of awesome are really great when you want to wake up looking rested and healthy. I actually use these indvidually packaged pads after my shower and before I go to bed by about an hour or so. They're kind of like those moist towelettes you can use to get the grease off your fingers at Kentucky Fried Chicken. Only these have anti-aging, exfoliating, and sunless tanning qualities built-in.
I first mentioned the Alpha Beta Glow pads during my QVC Beauty Test Tube video (the test tube came with a small pack of these pads), and as soon as I noticed they were back in stock on QVC's website, I bought the 50 pack. Rarely do I re-purchase a high-end item with such urgency! At $65.00, they're a little over a dollar per pad, which isn't bad. QVC is also offering a 20 pack for $29.16.
You'll maintain and slowly deepen your tan if you use these every other day, or once every 2 days. There's also plenty of juice in them to get all over your neck and collarbone area. There is no bronze tint to these pads, so they go on colorless. As always with any sunless tanner, wash your hands after you use it.
Here's what sets these apart from other sunless tanners for the face that I've tried...
- The tan looks natural, and one application creates a noticeable difference. I have tried SO MANY sunless tanners for the face that do NOTHING. These will give you color!
- I've used these repeatedly, and have yet to give myself streaks.
- They have anti-aging and exfoliating properties.
- They dry quickly, so I can use one before bed & not worry about making a mess.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and Happy 4th of July!!
- I have a cold. These should be outlawed in the summer! Humidity + runny nose= gross.
- Cupcake has been getting a bit spooked by people setting off fireworks. I've found her just laying in random places around the house.
- My collection videos are over, but I'm making it my goal to keep my drawers and storage looking nice & organized!
- I've begun a new, simplified nutrition & workout routine... I'll probably explain more in a future blog or video.
- I would love to visit one of the many local wineries today... but I think it's going to be a rainy July 4th!