Kim Kardashian Inspired FOTD
Hey everyone! There's been a marathon on E! today of Khloe & Lamar and Keeping Up with the Kardashains... so inevitably, I was inspired to throw together a Kardashian makeup look. It's characterized by carefully highlighted skin, smokey eyes, long lashes, and peachy nude lips. I did use quite a few high-end items that I just haven't messed with in awhile. I was really happy with the way it turned out, so I thought I'd share the products I used! :)
- Revlon Colorstay & Rimmel Match Perfection foundations - my Colorstay shade is a bit light right now, so I used it in the center of the face & on top of cheekbones, and used Match Perfection everywhere else. I'm so please with the finish!
- Mally Cancellation Concealer System- it's a cream that you set with a powder- very brightening for the under-eye area, and really anywhere.
- MAC Studio Fix powder- lightly over T-zone
- IT Cosmetics "My Sculpted Face" palette- used it the same way as the demo in my face contouring video.
- MAC Cream blush in Posey- patted into the apples of the cheeks and upward.
- Milani Minerals blush in Mai Tai- very lightly, to set cream blush.
- LORAC Perfectly Lit Powder in Spotlight- on cheekbones, down the nose, and center of forehead.
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer - smeared all over the lids, into the crease, and onto the brow bone.
- MAC Shroom- shimmery white, patted on all over the lid, and lightly under the brow.
- MAC Handwritten- matte brown, patted on the outer half of the lid, and smudged on lower lashline.
- MAC Cork- warm light to medium brown, all over the crease- and to blend out any harsh edges at the end. Definitely a key shade in warming up the deep colors in this look.
- MAC Carbon- matte black, used to deepen up the outer corner area.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black- all across upper lashline and winged out at the ends. Also blended onto the outer third of lower lashline.
- NYX Slide On pencil liner in Black- on the waterline.
- Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara- upper lashes
- Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara- lower lashes
- Select Lash S42 False Eyelashes- These are $1.25 from Dollar General! I LOVE them. Mentioned them in my latest video- Dollar Store Beauty Adventure!
- MAC Creme d'Nude- all over lips
- Hard Candy Automatic lip liner in Natural- blended on the outsides of top & bottom lip to create some dimension, as opposed to one flat color all over.
- Rimmel Stay Glossy lip gloss in Endless Summer- light shimmery neutral- all over lips.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, and have a great week!!