Daily Nuggets *Vacation Edition*
- I love the Waffle House- and it seems these restaurants are ALL OVER the south!
- Not exaggerating... almost every car we saw on the interstate in Alabama had some sort of label (usually a sticker) identifying themselves as Alabama or Auburn fans!
- I have some pretty severe tan lines and splotchy burns where I didn't apply my sunscreen evenly enough.
- One of my biggest day-to-day concerns was whether my alternating swimsuits would be dry for the next time I needed one. (don't you love vacation problems? lol)
- My parents graciously watched over Cupcake during a couple of the days we were gone.
- My co-anchor Kevin held down the fort, anchoring News 3 This Morning solo during my time off. He rocks!
- With the exception of a couple of nights, I had a pretty minimal makeup routine while on vacation, consisting of stuff that wouldn't noticeably smudge off if I went swimming.
- I loved all the palm trees!!!
- I now have a nice shell collection! I'll have to share that in a future blog!