Vacation to Panama City!
Hey everyone! You haven't heard from me in awhile, and that's because I've been on vacation! This past Wednesday Tyler and I traveled to Panama City, Florida. We made the 12 hour drive and had a great time. Our travels took us through southern Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and finally- Florida's Gulf Coast! Just got back yesterday (Sunday) night. I was able to capture a lot of our trip down on my camera... then had some memory card issues and took pictures for the rest of the time. Feel free to check it out here!
Daily Nuggets *Vacation Edition*
- I love the Waffle House- and it seems these restaurants are ALL OVER the south!
- Not exaggerating... almost every car we saw on the interstate in Alabama had some sort of label (usually a sticker) identifying themselves as Alabama or Auburn fans!
- I have some pretty severe tan lines and splotchy burns where I didn't apply my sunscreen evenly enough.
- One of my biggest day-to-day concerns was whether my alternating swimsuits would be dry for the next time I needed one. (don't you love vacation problems? lol)
- My parents graciously watched over Cupcake during a couple of the days we were gone.
- My co-anchor Kevin held down the fort, anchoring News 3 This Morning solo during my time off. He rocks!
- With the exception of a couple of nights, I had a pretty minimal makeup routine while on vacation, consisting of stuff that wouldn't noticeably smudge off if I went swimming.
- I loved all the palm trees!!!
- I now have a nice shell collection! I'll have to share that in a future blog!