Smokey Bronze Eyes!
Hey everyone! I know, long time- no blog. I've been extra busy doing some special video projects for BridalGuide.com - but don't worry, the blog is back! :) This is a pic I snapped last night when I was getting ready to go out. I was going for a smokey-bronze eye look... something that I love for summer and fall. Here's a list of the products I used- lots of Mally Beauty :)
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
- Mally Evercolor Endless eyeshadow in Sunglow (2 step- cream/shadow) all over lid
- Mally More Perfect Palette- with a fluffy crease brush, blend bronze shadow up through crease, and with the same brush, lightly blend the black on outer corners. Smudge both shades under the eye with a smudger brush.
- Line upper lashline & waterline with Mally Evercolor Automatic Waterproof eyeliner in Onyx.
- Apply Mally Volumizing Mascara to top & bottom lashes
- Add Kiss false eyelashes in 05 for more dramatic lashes
Cheeks: Rimmel blush in Autumn Catwalk
Lips: Jordana Easyliner in Baby Berry, topped with Mally high shine liquid lipstick pen in Must Have Pink
- Just made some sugar free pudding parfaits, topped with some chocolate mint marshmallows I found at Wal-Mart today!
- Another Wal-Mart find: delicious fall scents of those $5 Better Homes & Gardens are out... I picked up Country Kettle Corn & it smells delightful.
- Laboring tomorrow on Labor Day. woohoo. ;)
- Tyler is watching Star Wars and I just can't get into it.
- Cupcake has been very picky about her food lately... does your cat ever go through picky phases?