BlogTV Face of the Day!
Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks to those of you who kicked off the day with me on BlogTV! In case you're not familiar with the concept- I'm basically broadcasting live from my web cam and people can watch, chat, and ask questions in a chat room! I don't think I've ever done a BlogTV where I wasn't having a total blast!
We talk about lots of random things, usually Tyler and Cupcake show up, and when I do them in the mornings... I try to do my makeup at the same time! It's fun to do a "live tutorial"- taking your requests on which products and shades to use. It's very easy to get off track (since I'm talking the whole time!) but we finished the look this week! Due to technical difficulties, I was on Tyler's computer (not a good web cam) so I'm posting pictures here so you can see how the look turned out! And keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook... that's where I announce BlogTV times!
Here's the look WE created! Thanks for participating!
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in Natural Beige
- Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Concealer in Light
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil
- ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
- Mally Effortless Airbrush Purelight Highlighter
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
- NYX Jumbo Shadow Pencil in Pots & Pans (light silver)
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette... Deep End (teal on lid), Blackout (matte black in crease & smudged over eyeliner), Omen (purple on lower lashline), Vanilla (buttercream shimmer on browbone)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama eyeliner in Midnight Master (upper lashline & waterline)
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
- Maybelline Define-a-Brow pencil
- L'oreal Project Runway Collection lipstick in Sultry Raven's Pout