Pumpkin Cupcakes Using 2 Ingredients! :)
Hello everyone! Yesterday I was tweeting about an awesome dessert I made- Pumpkin Cupcakes! They actually could be a cupcake OR a muffin... I consider the frosted ones to be cupcakes... and the non-frosted to be more like muffins. But what's really important here is that they only took 2 INGREDIENTS to make! I owe all of my knowledge on this concept to the blog Sweet Verbena, which I discovered through my newest website obsession- Pinterest. It's a site where people post pictures and you can make your own little "boards" where you "pin" those recipes, outfits, home decor, etc. Many of them link back to a blog. You can see my boards on my Pinterest page.
How to make pumpkin cupcakes/muffins...
- Get a can of pumpkin and a box of yellow cake mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the two ingredients (I used a hand mixer)- batter will be thick
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- You can doctor them up with things like cream cheese frosting or powdered sugar... I told my mom about this recipe and she threw in cinnamon & nutmeg and raisins, and added a streusel topping.
The end result is a SUPER moist muffin with pumpkin flavor. The pumpkin taste is nothing overpowering, but very yummy. You don't have to add oil, eggs, or anything to the batter- and I think that's so cool! If you have a fall gathering and you need to throw something together quick, this is a no-brainer and both Tyler and I loved them! I could also picture these being very tasty heated up with a scoop of ice cream on the side! :)
- Continuing to use up vacation time before the end of the month- I have a 4-day weekend! Lucky, I know. :)
- I now have the new Wet n Wild matte palette, as well as the baked and glitter palettes. I'll review once I get a chance to use them!
- I saw Footloose today and LOVED IT! Definitely my kind of movie. And Julianne Hough ROCKED!
- I just posted an Outfit of the Day video and did some editing on some future videos. Now I have a headache. Gonna lay down!