How to make pumpkin cupcakes/muffins...
- Get a can of pumpkin and a box of yellow cake mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the two ingredients (I used a hand mixer)- batter will be thick
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- You can doctor them up with things like cream cheese frosting or powdered sugar... I told my mom about this recipe and she threw in cinnamon & nutmeg and raisins, and added a streusel topping.
The end result is a SUPER moist muffin with pumpkin flavor. The pumpkin taste is nothing overpowering, but very yummy. You don't have to add oil, eggs, or anything to the batter- and I think that's so cool! If you have a fall gathering and you need to throw something together quick, this is a no-brainer and both Tyler and I loved them! I could also picture these being very tasty heated up with a scoop of ice cream on the side! :)
- Continuing to use up vacation time before the end of the month- I have a 4-day weekend! Lucky, I know. :)
- I now have the new Wet n Wild matte palette, as well as the baked and glitter palettes. I'll review once I get a chance to use them!
- I saw Footloose today and LOVED IT! Definitely my kind of movie. And Julianne Hough ROCKED!
- I just posted an Outfit of the Day video and did some editing on some future videos. Now I have a headache. Gonna lay down!