So you want to try Mally Beauty?
Hello my friends! Ever since posting my video where I got to meet Mally Roncal, a celebrity makeup artist with her own FIERCE brand, I've gotten tons of questions from those of you who are new to Mally Beauty & want to know- what's the best way to jump in & try something?
I'll continue doing some blogs here & there highlighting various products I like, but I think this little kit is a great way for you to test some things out. I can safely say, I enjoy every single part of this set! This 5-piece color collection is called "Get the Look"- and it's based on Mally's own signature look! Personally, I think the $40 pricetag from QVC.com is a steal... you also get a cute little python print bag and an instruction pamphlet. This kit was also a QVC 2011 Customer Choice Award Winner- I believe the category was "best kit". For a video presentation on this kit and more pics- check out the QVC website. Right now I'm sitting here in my PJ's and hair towel, but at some point I'll post a pic or wear this kit in a video so you can see it on me.
left to right: eyeliner, lip color, blush, eyeshadow
The kit contains...
- Volumizing Mascara... One of my top favorite mascaras!! Makes lashes full & thick without feeling hard or brittle. Great formula, great brush.
- Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Midnight... a classic black liner, this is basically the same formula as Mally's automatic pencils that I rave about- only it's in traditional pencil form. Unlike the Black Cherry liner in the most recent Today's Special Value- which was more of a soft liner color- this is a rich, inky black. For me, this had great staying power on the lashline or the waterline and glides on every bit as easily as Urban Decay 24/7 pencils.
- High Shine Liquid Lip Color in Mally's Glow... Perfect pink! It's totally creamy, opaque, and fabulous. I have quite a few of these Liquid Lip Colors and this is probably one of my favorites.
- Blush in Mally's Glow... FYI- if you own the More Perfect Palette- this blush is in there, as is the eyeshadow in this kit. This is a great fresh pink blush with just the slightest glow. Totally wearable... I think everyone can use a pink blush!
- Eyeshadow in Mally's Glow... Ever since trying this shade in my More Perfect Palette, I became a big believer in the wearability of bronzey-brown eyeshadows. The other day I wore this on its own- no other shades needed. The slightly metallic texture of this shadow makes it catch the light in some areas, and recede in the crease- practically serving 2 functions in one. I LOVE THAT! A really great shade for all eye colors.
Again- I spent $40 on this kit... and it's worth even more. All of the products are full-size and fantastic quality! I'll probably purchase this as a gift for friends & family because the colors are so universal & you don't have to worry about choosing the right concealer or foundation shade. Definitely appropriate for all ages, and I think the instruction booklet is super useful for those who are new to makeup. Anyway, I'm enjoying this kit so much- I just had to share! Have a great rest of the week everyone!! :)
- I was informed last week that I have a lot of vacation days to use before the end of this month. Taking a few days off late this week & early next week. Woop woop!
- Tyler says I'm addicted to fall decorating, and I believe he's right.
- Wearing Victoria's Secret body spray & lotion in Pure Seduction. I smell GOOD.
- Cupcake is looking super relaxed as she naps right now- promise I'll get her on Cupcake Cam again soon!!