Hello my friends! I gotta say, these daily blog posts are keeping me busy! Today I thought I'd share my "Face of the Day", which is quite natural... and even though I used green eyeshadow and liner, I think that comes off pretty natural too! Something about green eyeshadow tends to bring out the yellow tones in my brown eyes, which I think makes them look a little more interesting.Face...
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Fresh Beige (T-zone) and Cover Girl NatureLuxe foundation in Maple (lately I've been combining foundations that have average staying power with Colorstay for a longer-wearing look)
- Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless concealer in Light
- Bare Minerals Summer Bisque (to set CG concealer)
- Too Faced Amazing Face Powder in Perfect Nude (blotted over T-zone)
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light (dusted all over)
- Cover Girl Cheekers blush in Sierra Sands (cheek contour)
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore (apples of cheeks)
- Sally Girl Shimmer Stripes in LOL (highlight cheekbones, nose)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Laura Geller Baked Shadow/Liner in Forest Mist/Key Lime (just got this in my QVC Beauty Test Tube- full size... Used the lighter shade all over the lid, darker shade on outer part of lid and crease. Used the dark shade wet as an eyeliner with an angled brush- on top & bottom lashline.)
- NYX Slide On Liner in Tropical Green on inner rim
- Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black (upper and lower lashes)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee (makes a nice nude base)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Epic (deeper neutral for definition)
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk (light peach with shimmer)
- Made chicken tortilla soup today in the crock pot. We just ate it and I think it's officially one of the best things I've ever made in the crock pot!
- Don't know what was going on today- but when I went to pick up my ingredients at Wal-Mart, the store was PACKED.
- Getting ready to watch the big Alabama-LSU football game!
- Posted my latest Shopping List Ideas this morning!