Hello everyone! Wanted to hop on the blog to tell you about an event happening this week where you can see some beautiful works of art- and meet the artist... my sister Kelly, a.k.a. Pup! Not sure if any Beauty Broadcasters live near northeast Missouri, but my sister has a one woman show happening in that area, and it kicks off this Thursday. She'll showcase her amazing watercolor paintings... and let me tell you, it's one thing to see pretty pictures on the internet, but something totally different to see them in person. Remember when one of Pup's incredible paintings brought me to tears?
- Culver-Stockton College, Canton Missouri
- August 25th through September 23rd
- Mabee Art Gallery, in Herrick Foundation Center
- OPENING RECEPTION (meet Pup!): Thursday, August 25th, 7pm
- (Click here for more information on the event)
A few reasons why my sister's show will be a MUST-SEE...
- Pup is one of the funniest, prettiest, nicest people you'll ever meet.
- She paints everything from flowers to people to GELATO (shown above)
- This show is 100% her AMAZING work! (no riff raff)
- I'm guessing there will be snacks!
- Scratch that shopping itch! There will be artwork for sale!
Can't make it to Canton, Missouri? Look around at her amazing selection of paintings at KellyEddington.com. You can also keep up with Pup on Twitter, Facebook, and her awesome Blog. I wish my schedule allowed me to make it to the opening of Pup's show, but if you're in the area, I certainly hope you'll check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and have a great day!