Finally... it's the finale! This is one of the parts of the Emily Awards that is the most time consuming... yet it's also the most fun. I love thinking through my favorites in fun categories like "Cutest Packaging" and "Most Innovative Product"... but when it comes right down to it, I'm also making some tough decisions in terms of what my MVP's will be (Most Valuable Products). This year I've also added a new category to the finale-- Best Nail Polishes. Keep in mind, in my finale video I only name specific high end and drugstore favorites where brushes are concerned. All the other categories could consist of anything!
People have asked if I'll do separate videos for skincare or hair... but I really feel like the Emily Awards might never end if I keep splitting it up! So I include several of my top skincare, hair, and body products in this video as well. I'm actually in the process of testing several new skincare items (including the Clarisonic), so I would really have a hard time naming a full slate of favorites where that's concerned anyway. And don't forget... while I've been sharing lots of beauty product love in my last few videos, I'll soon be naming some of my LEAST favorite products of 2011!
*Denotes the number of years a product has won. This is the fourth year for the Emily Awards.
- High-End: Sigma Complete Kit with Brush Roll***
- Drugstore: EcoTools brushes** (Mineral kit, Retractable Kabuki, mini kabuki set)
- Tweezerman Tweezers
Most Innovative Product
- Mally Poreless Face Defender
- Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette
Must-Have Purse Product
Most Valuable Product: Face
- Laura Geller The Real Deal Concealer
Most Valuable Product: Eyes
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow**
Most Valuable Product: Lips
- Revlon Lip Butters
Best Skincare Products
- Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths**
- Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads
Best Body Products
- Philosophy 3 in 1 Shower Gels
- Shick Intuition Razor**
- Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter Creme
Best Hair Products
- Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray**
- Conair Pro Clips for rollers
- Conair Bun Maker
Best Nail Polishes
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
- Milani 1-coat Glitter Polishes
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine- Nude Shimmer
Where to buy...
Thank you SO MUCH for your support throughout the Emily Awards series!
It's one of the most labor-intensive projects I do for my channel, so thank you for bearing with me through the extended gaps that came between certain videos. Looking forward to getting to many other requested videos soon! :)