I tried to incorporate peach & gold in my outfit, and sort of bring out some peach in my makeup too. My eyes appear a little more heavily shadowed in the crease here than they really are... but I have a soft pop of peachy/coral on the lids and I'm LOVING that. I recently rearranged my Coastal Scents Hot Pots eyeshadow singles in my Z-palette so that's what I used shadow-wise for this look. Here are all the details!
- Peach tank layered under a white cardigan. I believe the tank came from Wal-Mart years ago, and the cardigan is from Target.
- The necklace has varying textures of flat gold ovals & I doubled it... it's from a company called Premier Designs (they do in-home jewelry parties). I'm also wearing some medium-sized gold studs. (Disregard the black microphone LOL)
- You can't see my pants here, but they're a super dark denim trouser jean (a little more dressy than typical jeans). My shoes were a steal... ended up getting then for $1 along with another pair of sale shoes from shoe carnival. They have a shiny golden/nude finish and a small heel.
- Toes happened to sort of match the look! Wet n Wild Mega Last in Club Havana- a creamy orange.
- NYX HD Foundation in Natural
- Laura Geller the Real Deal Concealer in Medium
- NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat Powder in Medium Beige
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands (deep bronze-contour)
- MAC Blush in Fleur Power (peachy-pink-- apples of cheeks)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coastal Scents Hot Pots... Coral Reef (new shade, on lid), M24 (dark matte warm brown, outer V & lower lashline), S30 (medium shimmery brown, crease), B04 (light matte peach, highlight).
- Milani Eye Tech Extreme liquid liner pen- Blackest Black (upper lashline)
- Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara
- Miss Adoro False Lashes #503
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick Jumbo Pencil in Fresno
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef
- I made this recipe that I found on Pinterest. SUPER DELICIOUS!!
- FYI- this is my Pinterest Page!
- Also... answered a wide variety of questions on Formspring. It never ceases to amaze me what I'll be asked!
- I figure it's probably time to take down the few snowman items I have out around the house... it feels very spring-like today.
- I wish haters could realize how good it feels to be kind. Thanks to the Beauty Broadcast family for treating people with class & respect always :)