New & Improved!
Hey everyone! This week I've been working to make some updates to my blog. For awhile now, I've been wanting a cleaner, more streamlined look, as well as some new features that I just hadn't had time to figure out! I'm happy with the end result and just wanted to let you know about a few changes. In case you can't tell- my blog is created & updated through Blogger.com.
I've added a series of permanent links to the top of the page. I know it's not a huge deal, but I'm really excited about this! Here's what they do...
- About Emily: A little bio on my life (in a nutshell)
- Beauty Videos: Takes you straight to Beauty Broadcast on YouTube
- Vlogs: Takes you straight to Beauty Vlogcast on YouTube
- FAQ: I answer some Frequently Asked Questions pertaining to beauty, news, and life in general
- Press: See where Beauty Broadcast has been featured on TV, print, and online.
- Connect: Links for all social networking sites: Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- 24/7 Chat: This feature was created years ago on the blog- it's really fun!
- What's New: This will be a weekly update (posted on Sunday) sharing links to any new posts, videos, etc that have been done in the past week so you can stay up to date.
You can now follow the Beauty Broadcast blog through email! It's really quick and easy. You'll find this box on the right sidebar.
I've started to get involved in bloglovin'!! It's a cool site where you can get updates on the blogs you follow all in one place, and I'm also LOVING the bloglovin' app for iphone! It's a great way to stay up to date with all of your favorite blogs, and you can also categorize them based on their topics! Thanks to those who told me I needed to try this! The link is along the right sidebar.
You'll aslo notice this series of links at the bottom of every blog post. This will allow you to more easily share content through various social networks!
Thanks for checking this out! It's my goal to use this revamped blog as "Beauty Broadcast Central"... the site that will link to everything else, as well as hosting regular blog updates. Hope you enjoy it! And I'm open to suggestions and feedback, so feel free to share that with me as well! :)