Stash Shopping! Bronze & Pink
Bucket is from Hobby Lobby! :)
Hey everyone! Hope your day is going well! :) I realized just how much I love checking out blogs where people talk about "shopping their stash"... they basically look in their collection for products that might not be getting a lot of love- and sit them aside to work them into their makeup routine! I do this every so often, but I was inspired to write a post about it! If you like blogs like this & more great reviews, check out http://www.experimentalbeauty.blogspot.com -- Pam is great! She has videos on some of the same topics on her YouTube channel too :)
So here's what I grabbed from my stash! These are actually some great items that I know I enjoy-- and as I started compiling the items, I realized it was following a bronzy/pink theme! :) I also realized I completely forgot to check my foundation/powder/concealer area... but I'll get that next time!
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Golden
- ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glow (highlight)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Caffeine Rush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr. cream shadow in Bad to the Bronze
- Tarte EmphasEYES aqua-gel liner- navy blue
- Mally Lip Gloss in Mally's Look
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Victorian
Hopefully this gives you a little inspiration to look within your own collection for "new" products to use. It can be surprising what you have that isn't getting much use! And it's kind of fun to pick a theme and create a look around it! :)
- Made another flatbread pizza- this time bbq chicken... Tyler & I are going to shoot a video on this soon for Beauty Vlogcast!
- Just saw a commercial for Rock of Ages- can't WAIT to see that! OMG.
- I have a new video up about my favorite self tanners!
- Cupcake has a new napping spot... on the top shelf of my closet. It kinda freaked me out the first time I saw her there!