I made a stop at Bath & Body Works on Saturday... planning to just get some Wallflowers...
not realizing there's a Semi-Annual Sale going on, and lots of stuff was 75% off!
Needless to say, I was drawn in by some great deals.
Here's what I came up with!
I have 5 areas in my house where I use Wallflowers (kind of obsessed)-
and it's that time of year where I'm using all the fun tropical, fruity scents.
I picked up duos of Pineapple Orchid, Peach Bellini, and Coconut Lime Verbena.
I've tried the Pineapple Orchid and Peach before and loved them--
but the Coconut Lime is new to me.
These are normally $12.50 and I got them for $6.00 apiece!
As if my shower needs a few more body washes in it!
These small, 3 oz. body washes are normally $5 apiece (a little pricey for the size, IMO)...
but I got them for $1.25 each.
I'd never tried these scents before, but used them both over the last couple of days.
I LOVE Rio Rumberry!! So sweet, fruity, and delicious.
Sea Island Cotton is nice & clean... almost reminds me of a Philosophy type scent-- similar to Pure Grace. If you're guy doesn't like super fruity girly scents- he might go for this one.
The only C.O. Bigelow lip shines I have are the minty kind- and I've been kind of a sucker for all things peach lately so I picked up this Moisturizing Lip Shine in Golden Peach. LOVE.
It's a clear, non-sticky gloss, and the scent/flavor is tremendous! :)
Normally $7.50- I got this for $3.00.
Finally, I make it to the check-out and I could've sworn the lady at the counter asked me if I'd like to try a margarita! Before I could utter "yes, please!" (lol), I realized she was talking about this Island Margarita Concentrated Room Spray!
(I blame scent overload in the store for making me loopy by the time I was finished shopping).
But seriously, she sprayed some of this stuff and it smells DELICIOUS!
I was spraying it around the house yesterday & Tyler agreed- it is freakin' awesome.
It typically costs $5.00 but I got it for $3.00.
Moral of this story: if you're ever in my neck of the woods, you'll know you're getting close to my house because you'll smell tropical fruity cocktail type scents a block away!!
- I had a great salad for dinner-- It's the salad-in-a-bag type thing from Wal-Mart that has not only the lettuce mix, but also dressing, tortilla strips, and cheese. It says it serves 4... I added chicken, tomatoes, and corn and it was delicious! Here's a look.
- Watching Laura Geller on QVC as we speak! Love her.
- I eluded to this in a tweet yesterday... but another makeup dupe project is in the works!
- Picked up some new floss picks recently (Tyler uses them non-stop) and now I feel like I'm finding them ALL OVER THE HOUSE.
- While Tyler has been helping me with workouts from time to time, our schedules don't always mesh for it everyday, but I've been finding the Tone It Up workouts on YouTube super helpful! A couple that I've been doing the most in the past week (and getting sore from!) are the Sunset Workout and the Best Ab Workout Circuit .
- Just a reminder- I still update the What's New section on the blog- a weekly roundup of all the newest things on the Beauty Broadcast family of sites! :)