After tweeting about a lovely cup of apple cider I was enjoying yesterday, I got a great blog post idea from a Twitter friend!
So I thought, why not? At our house we have a Keurig coffeemaker. These coffeemakers do one cup at a time, which works well for Tyler and I since we have vastly different wakeup times. (me: 1:00 am, him: 6:00 am.) We used to waste a lot of coffee when I would be up in the middle of the night getting ready for work- making a full pot, but only drinking a cup. With a variety of K-cups, we're also free to have whatever kinds we want... and beyond just coffee there are other fun drinks. This time of year is also GREAT for the limited edition, seasonal flavors.
Here are my favorites!
-Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice
-Green Mountain Coffee Golden French Toast
-Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider
-Cafe Escapes Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa
-Donut Shop Coconut Mocha
Just this past weekend I found this great holiday collection at Wal-Mart- containing Golden French Toast which Tyler & I love- as well as a couple of other yummy kinds- Gingerbread and Spicy Eggnog! Buying it in a 48 pack was a better value than individual boxes (it was 20-something bucks). This would also make a great gift for the Keurig owner on your list! And these days you can find different kinds of k-cups everywhere... Target, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and pretty much any grocery store.
Lately I haven't been drinking a whole lot of tea (there are definitely different kinds you can do in the Keurig- or just use it for your cup of hot water for other teas) but last winter I loved Celestial Seasonings holiday teas in Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Sugar Plum Spice (these are in regular tea bag form). I'll have to pick up some more of that next time I'm out shopping. One more thing- I am not affiliated with Keurig- this is not sponsored.
- Shot a video on some exciting drugstore makeup finds- coming soon to YouTube.
- Thank you SO MUCH for the outpouring of support for my last blog post. I just love you all :)
- It's another gloomy afternoon outside in my neck of the woods... but I don't really mind.
- I'm starting to play with HootSuite for posting on Twitter & other social networks... seems like a lot to learn, but so far- so good!
- Sweatpants, blanket, slippers... feeling very comfy at the moment. :)