These iphone pics that I quickly took seem to make everything from the shadow to my cheeks to my lips a litter deeper than they appear in person... but you get the idea. I'll have to wear these shadows more to determine their staying power... it was pretty good today- but I didn't really put them up against anything strenuous. What's not so good about these shadows? The price. This duo was $20! While it is a nice little mirrored compact... I think I might wait for some sort of value set or palette (They had one at Sephora called Cocktail Hour... not sure if that's still around)- before I get more shadows.
- I have a clothes/hair/makeup haul that I need to post in the coming days!
- Also the last part of the Best Self series on Beauty Vlogcast!
- This has been such a busy Spring so far!! From funerals to art shows to weddings... we've been traveling a lot and I think things might be slowing down a little. While I've loved getting to travel, I must admit- I've missed my weekend video-making time.
- Did some grocery shopping this afternoon & came up with a lot of good fruits and vegetables!
- It's shower time! Thanks for reading!!