Happy 2013 Everyone!!!
I figured I should map out some resolutions for myself! I usually have some every year, but I'm not always good about keeping them. This year as a whole I'm resolving to live a more balanced life and I really feel it will be possible with my career changes. I am so excited for what this year holds, and the ability to focus on Beauty Broadcast related tasks and opportunities has me in such a continually excited state of mind.
On a personal level, I want to take better care of myself... regularly working out, eating right, and getting enough sleep. In the past, time has been my biggest obstacle for all of those things, so I truly feel like I can accomplish them this year. Also, getting my social life back! The ability to spend more time with Tyler, and other family members and friends is something that's already taking shape naturally just with the changes in my lifestyle. It's my hope that the ability to control my own schedule will make me more productive and help me accomplish many new things with Beauty Broadcast as well.
I thought it might also be fun to come up with some specific beauty resolutions, on top of my personal goals! I loved reading through the posts on the Beauty Broadcast Facebook Page. Here are some of my resolutions, not as one who makes videos on YouTube, but just as a makeup user in general.
- Staying organized is the key to knowing what you have and using what you have, in my opinion. I hope to stay on top of my collection, continually "shopping my stash" in an effort to use up what I have... not falling into a makeup rut, using the same products day after day.
- Since I'm not doing makeup for HD TV news everyday, I can have more fun with my makeup looks. I want to strive for different looks or techniques each day.
- I want to pay more attention to my skin from an inside out perspective. Water and nutrition have a big impact on your complexion and I feel like I tend to forget about that.
- Ever since my pink eye situation in 2012, I've been very conscientious about sanitizing my makeup and beauty supplies and I just want to continue that in the new year! This video has tons of tips!
- Tyler had the day off from work so we shot this video. Hope you like it!
- We also picked up some groceries and the store was surprisingly calm! Just the way I like it!
- Been bouncing around the various college bowl games on TV this afternoon... now watching the Rose Bowl.
- Birds have been harassing the wreath on the front door and Cupcake has been closely monitoring that situation.
- I just got done with this yoga video. My abs are tired!!