Emily Awards 2012: FINALE!
Welcome to the finale of the 2012 Emily Awards! If you've been wondering about favorite brushes, skincare, nails, body, and hair products- you've come to the right place! I love the finale because it handles all of those random, yet frequently asked about areas of beauty. I also include my makeup MVP's (Most Valuable Products), as well as some other fun categories!
I am always eager to hear your feedback on the Emily Awards. What did you like? Was anything missing? I want to keep improving the Emily Awards each year, so if the videos left you with any unanswered questions, I'd love to know! I may also put together a little "behind the scenes" video with some outtakes of all of the crazy intros I shot with Tyler & Cupcake :)
Thanks so much for watching! Love you all!!!
*Denotes the number of years a particular product has won.
This is the 5th year for the Emily Awards.
- High End: Sigma Essential "Make Me" Kits, F80 & P80 brushes
- Drugstore: Real Techniques face brushes, Target Up & Up eye brushes
- Brush Guards
- IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush
- The Balm Rockstar Palette - Balm Jovi
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation
- False Lashes: Demi Wispies by Salon Perfect/Ardell
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Sticks
- Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths*** (or Equate brand)
- Clean & Clear Persagel 10
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
- St. Tropez Self Tanner - Bronzing Mousse
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
- Philosophy 3 in 1 Shower Gels**
- Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray***
- Tresemme Liquid Gold Shine Therapy
- Hot Shot Tools (pink curling iron) Sally Beauty Supply
- Mally 24/7 Gel Nail System
Where to buy...
- All products not specified below are available at most drug/discount stores
- Sigma Brushes are available at sigmabeauty.com
- Real Techniques brushes are at Ulta and realtechniques.com
- Up & Up brand brushs are exclusively at Target
- Brush Guards are available at Wal-Mart and thebrushguard.com
- IT Cosmetics, St. Tropez, Mally, and Philosophy are sold at QVC.com
- TheBalm is sold at thebalm.com
- Hot Shot Tools curling iron is from Sally Beauty Supply