Face of the Day: Beauty Broadcast LIVE!
Screen shot from the first live show!
What a fun morning! It was the debut of Beauty Broadcast LIVE (from 9am to 10am CST) and if you missed it, you can watch here (it recorded in segments). We covered all of the things mentioned in my last blog post and more! :) It really felt like a talk show at times. I loved it! I plan to tweak the way the giveaway went (it's REALLY hard to keep track of all the comments), but other than that, I was really happy with it and can't wait to do it again! There's also been talk about moving it from Thursday to Saturday morning... any feedback on that?
Meanwhile I thought I'd do a Face of the Day post on the look I was wearing during today's BlogTV!
I was getting questions on the chat about what I had on, but didn't have an opportunity to answer all of them. It was a pretty natural, everyday look- paired with some bold black cream liner! :)
-Rimmel BB Cream
-Revlon PhotoReady Concealer (on spots)
-Maybelline Age Rewind Erase (undereye)
-Wet n Wild Cover all Pressed Powder
-Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Bikini Contest (contour)
-MAC Dollymix Blush
-LORAC Perfectly Lit Powder in Spotlight (highlight)
-IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores (finishing powder)
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
-LORAC Pro Palette: Nude & Lt. Bronze on lid, Pewter in crease, Espresso in outer corner, Light Pink as highlight
-Physician's Formula Gel Liner (black)
-Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
-Anastasia Beauty Express for Brows & Eyes
-Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach
-Buxom Lip Gloss (pinky color- shade name was covered up)
Products demonstrated & applied live:
-Kiss False Eyelashes 03
-ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer Cream in St. Lucia
-NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in VIP
Thanks so much to all who tuned in- it meant a lot to me! Congrats to Courtney H. who won the $50 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway!! And if you couldn't watch live, I hope you'll have a chance to watch the recorded clips! :) I'll keep you posted on next week's time.
- Uploading a new video as we speak!
- Went grocery shopping a couple days ago... now found a bunch of new recipe ideas on Pinterest. Another trip may be in order!
- Woke up today with a bit of a sore throat. I had my flu shot! What the heck! :(
- Still trying to get caught up on tweets and facebook posts from the week I was gone. I still feel so behind!
- At the end of the blogTV I showed my outfit of the day & someone asked if I was wearing pajama pants (which I am notorious for). I proudly said, no, I'm wearing leggings!! Big step up! LOL :D