FOTD: Pop of Pink!
Time for a Face of the Day post! It's Friday so I decided to go for a fun bright pink lip that coordinated with my TJ Maxx scarf, and a classic eye look that I really think brightens and frames my eyes well. This style is sort of my go-to when I'm not sure what I want to do with my eyes... it seems that a light/bright color on the lid gives the eyes more life, and a deep shade blended upwards in the outer corners give the eyes a lift (as do false lashes!) Hope you enjoy the look!
My goal for the skin was pretty simple... I wanted a bit of a glow, but still great coverage. The combination of foundation & concealer that I used did just that!
-Revlon PhotoReady Foundation (Medium Beige)
-MAC Pro LongWear Concealer (NW 20)
-Bare Minerals Well Rested (set under-eye concealer)
-Makeup For Ever Pro Finish Powder (128 Neutral Sand)
-NARS Laguna Bronzer (used as a contour- mini size shown)
-Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush (Flushed)
-Wet n Wild Color Icon Highlight (Reserve Your Cabana)
-LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
-LORAC Pro Palette (specific shades explained below)
-Milani UltraFine Liquid Liner (Black Vinyl- upper lashline)
-Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner (Midmight Master- waterline)
-L'oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara (Upper lashes)
-Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara (not pictured- lower lashes)
-Salon Perfect Demi Wispies False Lashes (not pictured)
-ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit (not pictured- Medium)
How I used the LORAC Pro palette...
1. Prime the eyes
2. I applied Champagne shadow in the inner corner
3. I used Nude just under the highest part of my brow
4. Pat Lt. Bronze on the lid
5. Pat Espresso on the outer-most part of the lid
6. Blend Deep Purple in the outer corner- blending upward
7. Use Mauve in the crease and to blend out the border of the purple
8. Smudge a little bit of Black on the outer part of the lower lashline
-Tarte Glamazon Lipstick (Whimsy)
-Lip Fusion InFATuation gloss (La Lip Jolie)
- It was great to grab breakfast with the morning show crew today! I missed them.
- There's a bird trying to nest in my spring wreath on the front door... which ironically already has fake birds on it. Cupcake is alarmed.
- On the topic of Spring... I think we're expecting snow this weekend- LOL.
- Still trying to figure out a cool banner to go with the new YouTube channel design. ugh.
- Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!!