Shop My Stash: Lip Gloss Edition & "Make-up" Middle Names
Hi everyone! Happy Friday to you! That means it's time to Shop my Stash, and I thought I'd go for a certain type of product that's been getting somewhat neglected lately in my collection-- lip gloss. I have tons of it, but it seems like most of the time I've been either reaching for bright-colored lipsticks or tinted lip balm products. So I just grabbed up a variety of glosses that I want to work into my makeup routine in the coming week. And in case you're not familiar with the concept of "shopping your stash"... it's basically a way to periodically look through your collection and make a point of using forgotten products. It's like shopping... without spending! :)
The swatches correspond with the picture of the products above...
MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed, NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural, ELF Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips, Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Show Stopper, Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Healthy Peach, Tarte Maracuja Gloss in Blissful, Lancome Juicy Tubes in Sweetheart, ELF Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade, and Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Orchid.
As usual, I'll give a little recap/review of these products in my upcoming Beauty Broadcast Live show this Thursday at 9am CST. Click the "Live" tab above for more details.
"If I had to choose any beauty brand name for my middle name it would be..."
I loved reading all of your responses! I think I'd definitely have to go with Caboodles. LOL! Or Nivea! I actually think a lot of beauty brands would make fun names for pets too.
Another little heads up about YouTube... many channels, including mine have switched over to the new design, and in a few days every channel will be switched. At first I was kind of like... oh darn, another layout to figure out. It's really not so bad, but I wanted to give you a heads up about something. When you first land on the page, it'll have recent videos at the top, and then a bunch of playlists. (Or if you're not subscribed, it'll have my "Welcome to my channel" video at the top- trying to convince you to subscribe- haha :). Anyway, if you just want to get caught up on videos and be able to see all the videos in order-- click "videos" where that green arrow is pointing. Then you can just see everything in the order it was posted, in case you don't want to browse through playlists. I recently had a tweet from someone saying- "I'm behind! what did you post this week?" So going to a channel page and clicking "videos" is the easiest way to browse EVERYTHING in chronological order. Hope that makes sense! :)
- Just posted a little "tea time" video on my vlog channel. Tyler has passed along his cold to me so I sound kind of sick. I just shot that one today, but the video going up on my beauty channel tomorrow was shot 2 days ago & I sound perfectly fine. Just thought I'd sort that out for you :)
- By the way, tomorrow's video is a definitely MUST SEE. It has one great, cheap, quick tip that I'm so excited to share with you!
- Ugh. I hate having a sore throat.
- I have the Katie show on right now... I LOVE her yellow dress!!
- Doing my kettle-bell workouts again. I have a fear that one day when I'm doing the kettle bell swings, I'll let go at the height of the swing and the kettle bell will go through the ceiling. haha!