Shop My Stash: Blush Edition!
Hello friends & happy Monday!
I didn't have the chance to do my usual "Shop My Stash" post since I was on the road most of the afternoon on Friday. I went up to Quincy for my sister's art show- she won two awards and it was great getting to spend the weekend back home with the family! So today I've just been working on some beauty stuff for the week ahead, and figured I'd do my weekly stash shopping. It's always fun to dig up some items you haven't been using much. Last week I specifically did lip glosses, and I kind of like choosing one aspect of makeup to really branch out with. So this week is blush! Here are the blushes I'm setting aside to make sure to use...
-Flower Beauty Creme Blush in Forget-me-not... a pretty soft pink cream blush that wears a long time
-The Balm Stainiac... this is a gel tint for lips & cheeks - kind of like Benefit Bene-tint
-NYX Blush in Cinnamon... a pretty orangey-toned blush that'll work nicely with some of the different orange-ish lipsticks I plan to wear
-Benefit Coralista... one of my favorites out of the Benefit box powders, but I've been forgetting to use it
-NARS Blush in Dolce Vita... The only blush from NARS that I own... and while it might look a bit dark, it's beautiful on and a light amount makes you look like you've just had a little sun.
(swatched in the same order they're shown above)
As always, I'll recap how well these products have been working for me on Thursday's Beauty Broadcast LIVE show at 9am central time! Click the Live button at the top of the page for details on how to watch :)
- I have gone through so much Kleenex in the past week!
- Didn't realize how sore the body can get from just throwing around the football! We were playing catch on Saturday & the twisting action can really give the core a workout. I have a mean spiral by the way! :)
- Some new limited edition Wet n Wild products just arrived on my doorstep :)
- New video coming this week about a bunch of new drugstore glosses that have come out recently!
- Cupcake is so kind to share her chair with me.