Travel-Size Must Haves!
What an amazing weekend!!! I've been working on a video recapping my meet & greet at the Sigma beauty store in the Mall of America-- it'll be coming once I get all of the pictures compiled! :) I just want to say THANK YOU to all who came- I think RSVP's were around 500?! And some people drove/flew a long way to be there... seriously amazing and I am so honored, and still kind of in shock. Be on the lookout for more on the event in the coming days! :) Oh, and I'll have a Mall of America haul as well! (Isn't that mandatory? :)
Meanwhile, I thought I'd do a little post on some of the things that helped me out on the trip! I love handy travel-sized items... obviously they save space when you travel, but a lot of these are good "just in case" items to have in your purse! This isn't the extent of everything I took for the trip, but just some key items that are especially handy!
Beauty-Related Must Haves!
- Goody Mini Brush... I've had this for a long time. It's always in my purse for on-the-go use!
- TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray (Level 4)... My favorite hairspray, just in a mini-can!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray... I have really been enjoying this setting spray! Freshens up the look and improves staying power... great little size!
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Leg Makeup in Tan... (put in a travel bottle) This new lotion form of this product is outstanding!! It does not transfer and makes legs look perfect. Easy to blend out. With the old kind in the can, I had to add body lotion to dilute it... this is the perfect consistency.
- ELF Studio Daily Moisture Stick... I have a whole video explaining why this is so great for taking away the look of dry under-eyes!! But it's so great for air travel because I feel like my skin gets extra dry. Use it anywhere!
- Benefit POREfessional Primer... As a whole, I feel like the Benefit brand can be a little hit & miss for me, but something I love is that they make so many products available in little sizes. That's great if you want to experiment, and also great for travel. This little size of POREfessional didn't take up much room at all in my bag!
- Fragrance Samples... I always save little perfume samples in a basket and lately I've just been grabbing a couple when I travel- so easy and small!
Random Must Haves
- Mini Lint Roller... If you have a pet, you know the joys of a lint roller! I just keep one in my suitcase at all times.
- Tide To-Go Mini Pen... We all spill sometimes!
- Hand Sanitizer... I usually have the kind from Bath & Body Works. Planes are loaded with germs so this is always in my purse.
- Band Aids... For those shoes you just haven't quite broken in yet :)
- Hotel minis... I love when hotels give you little things like q-tips and nail files... they are great to keep in your purse and take up minimal space!
Hopefully that gives you a few ideas if you're traveling this summer! What are the mini things that you wouldn't be without? Let me know!
- Just had my favorite salad from Wendy's - Apple Pecan Chicken salad. A half size is really quite filling. And it's so flavorful!
- New video just went up! It's a haul from a handful of different places!! I also prove why I need help at the MAC counter!! lol.
- I still need to unpack my suitcase. I dislike both packing and unpacking.
- Cupcake wants me to play with her- she's been following me around all day! Missed her momma.