Makeup Starter Kit Tutorial Series!
Just wanted to do a little blog post to let you know that the Makeup Starter Kit series is complete! My first video in the series consisted of my starter kit product recommendations (and the giveaway announcement- be sure to enter if you haven't! The contest wraps up August 31st.), and the three videos that followed are tutorials that use only those products in the starter kit. My goal was not for these to be really"out there" looks, or anything that was super bold and dramatic. I wanted these to all be wearable looks- I was keeping in mind all ages, and looks that would work for a variety of "everyday" settings... school, work, errands, etc.
- Look #1: Classy for Class... This is the quickest look of the bunch. A very natural, get out the door quick type of look. The face makeup is more light-weight and the eyes are super light and uncomplicated.
- Look #2: Photo Friendly... Whether it's picture day at school, the DMV, a wedding, or really any occasion- this is a polished look that perfects the skin and defines the eyes. This soft plum smokey eye will enhance all eye colors.
- Look #3: Pretty Smart... Something for the teachers, career women, or anyone who wants to approach their professional environment with a really finished look. The eyes work in a bit of burgundy which will be great for fall. If you're not comfortable with red lips, go for a more neutral shade!
Just a note about the giveaway: As many of you have noticed- there are spam accounts trying to imitate my channel and send out messages to people saying they've won the giveaway, and also trying to get you to follow a certain link. I even got one of these! DISREGARD these messages. Several have names that are very close to "emilynoel83"... in fact one has changed the L in emily to an uppercase I, making it appear to be exactly the same. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT about where the messages are coming from, just click that username and it will take you to the individual's channel. You'll be able to see that it's just a blank channel. My channel has tons of videos, playlists, Beauty Broadcast at the top, etc. ALSO- the giveaway does not end until midnight on August 31st and I will not contact winners until September 1st. Just be very careful about the spam, do not click links, and do not give out your personal information! I can promise you, when I contact winners, there will not be any sort of special link that you have to click. And you will be able to check my username and confirm that it is truly coming from my channel: youtube.com/emilynoel83.
The event/occasion that I'm most excited to do my makeup for is...
(click to enlarge)
- I've been looking at a computer too long today... headache.
- New video coming sometime this weekend on all the Avon stuff I've been trying! Just a warning: it's a long one!
- I am wearing some very comfy yoga pants right now.
- HAPPY FRIDAY! :)