Emily Awards 2013: EYES!
I hope you're enjoying this year's Emily Awards so far! The eye category brings so many first-time winners this year, but you'll notice a few old favorites staying in the game as well. Also, being an eyeshadow palette addict, it was so hard to decide on my top palettes of the year! I hope this condensed list is helpful as you refer to the winners, and just like my post for top face products, I've included links for where to buy these products- as well as "more info" links to any additional reviews or tutorials that I've done on the products.
Don't forget to subscribe to my EmilyNoel83 YouTube channel if you haven't already, so you can get updates when new Emily Awards videos are posted! I'll also notify you on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, so be sure to follow me there. Also, throughout the Emily Awards I'm still posting quick reviews 5 days a week on Beauty Broadcast Express! Check out that channel for your daily dose of beauty reviews.
* denotes the number of years a product has won. Products without and asterisk are first-time winners. Not every type of product has winners in both high end and drugstore categories.
Best Eye Primer
- Drugstore: Milani Eyeshadow Primer (Buy)
Best Cream Eyeshadow
- High End: Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks*** (Buy, More Info)
- Drugstore: Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks (Buy, More Info)
Best Small Eyeshadow Palette
- High End: Bare Minerals Ready Quad in The Happy Place (Buy)
- Drugstore: Wet n Wild Silent Treatment*** (Buy)
Best Large Eyeshadow Palette
- High End: LORAC Pro Palette** (Buy, More Info) & LORAC Unzipped (Buy, More Info)
- Drugstore: Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer (Buy)
Best Overall Eyeshadow
Best Eyeliner Pencil
Best Liquid Eyeliner
- High End: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Buy)
- Drugstore: Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (Buy)
Best False Eyelashes