EMILY AWARDS 2014: Best Eye Makeup!
It's time for part two of the Emily Awards! In this video, I focus on all of my favorite eye makeup... from primer to eyeshadow to brows - and everything in between! There are lots of new favorites this year, as well as some long-time powerhouse products. And of course, Cupcake and Belle's "Cuteness Broadcast" takeover continues... watch the intro to see what they're up to this time around!
As with the blog post for the Emily Awards for Face, I've listed all of the award-winning products below, along with any links to other videos I've done and also links to where you can buy these items.
Don't miss a video! Stay updated on the Emily Awards on Social Media!
* denotes the number of years a product has won. Products without and asterisk are first-time winners. Not every type of product has winners in both high end and drugstore categories.
Best Eye Primer
- Drugstore: Milani Eyeshadow Primer** (Buy)
Best Cream Shadow
- High End: Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks**** (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream** (Buy)
Best Small Eyeshadow Palette
- High End: Clinique Black Honey Affair (Buy) - Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells (Buy)
Best Large Eyeshadow Palette
- High End: LORAC Pro Palette*** (Buy) - Smashbox Master Class III (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette (Buy - More Info)
Best Overall Eyeshadow Formula
- High End: Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow** (see video for specific info)
- Drugstore: Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow***** (Buy)
Best Eyeliner Pencil
- High End: Marc Jacobs Highliner (Buy)
Best Liquid Eyeliner
- High End: Estee Lauder Little Black Primer (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Cover Girl Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara (Buy)
Best False Eyelashes
- High End: Too Faced Brow Envy Kit (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: NYX Control Freak Brow Gel (Buy - More Info)
(Some "buy" links are affiliate links)
Stay tuned for part 3 of the Emily Awards - Best Lip Products!