Emily Awards 2015: Best Face Products!
The 2015 Emily Awards are here! Hopefully you've had a chance to check out my video where I outlined my top 10 best face products of the year! I've never done an "Emily Awards Top 10" before, but I thought it might make it extra clear which products were the best of the best... while ultimately counting down to a number one product. I'll do this for my Eyes, Lips, and Finale videos also!
FOR EASY REFERENCE...
A LIST OF THE TOP 10 FACE PRODUCTS FEATURED IN MY VIDEO:
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops (Buy - More Info)
- ELF Studio Contour Palette (Buy - More Info)
- By Terry Hylauronic Hydra-Powder (Buy - More Info)
- Benefit Erase Paste in Medium (Buy - More Info)
- BECCA Afterglow Palette (Buy - More Info)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (Buy - More Info)
- Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour (Buy - More Info)
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream (Buy - More Info)
- L'oreal True Match Pressed Powder (Buy - More Info)
- Glossier Soothing Rosewater Face Mist (Buy - More Info)
Still, for those seeking out some favorites in specific categories, I wanted to offer my drugstore and high end picks like I always do, here on my blog. Below you'll see the favorite products listed, as well as links that will direct you to where the item is being sold online (most "buy" links are affiliate links). I've also included "more info" links which will refer you to any videos I've done that offer more in depth information on the item.
Over the course of the 8 years I've been doing the Emily Awards, new categories are added as needed. This year there is one additional category in the Face awards, and it's for face palettes- those that might combine various shades of blush, highlight, or bronzer, for example. I've tried many palettes of this type this year, so I felt the new category was necessary!
I hope you're as excited about this new batch of Emily Awards as I am! Follow me on social media so you can stay up to date on the rest of the 2015 Emily Awards series in the coming days!
* denotes the number of years a product has won. Products without and asterisk are first-time winners. Not every type of product has winners in both high end and drugstore categories.
- High End: Make Up For Ever Step 1 Smoothing Primer (Buy)
- Drugstore: Garnier 5 Second Blur** (Buy - More Info)
Best Light Foundation/BB/CC
- High End: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream** (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Rimmel BB Cream (blue cap)** (Buy - More Info)
Best Full Coverage Foundation
- High End: Cover FX Custom Cover Drops (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation*** (Buy - More Info)
Best Pressed Powder
- High End: It Cosmetics Celebration Illumination Foundation** (Buy)
- Drugstore: NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation** (Buy)
- High End: The Balm Instain Blush*** (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: City Color Be Matte Blush (Buy - More Info), ColourPop Blush (Buy - More Info)
Best Face Palette
- High End: BECCA Afterglow Palette (Buy - More Info), Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palettes (Buy)
Best Cream Blush
- High End: BECCA Beach Tint (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: Maybelline Master Glaze Stick*** (Buy - More Info)
- High End: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid** (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: L'oreal True Match Lumi Highlight in Rose (Buy)
- High End: Mally Poreless Face Defender***** (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: ELF Blotting Sheet Compact (Buy - More Info)
Best Setting Spray
- High End: Glossier Soothing Rosewater Face Mist (Buy - More Info)
- Drugstore: ELF Makeup Mist & Set (Buy)
Keep an EYE out for part two of the Emily Awards... starring the top 10 eye products!